Botswana Police Clearances
Botswanan nationals currently residing outside the country in overseas republics, can be rest assured that Clearance Central has your back and will sort out your Police Clearance Certificate application needs on your behalf.
Reasons for requiring a PCC vary, ranging from job commitments, relocating purposes to travel requirements, and the team of specialists at Clearance Central are fully up to the tasks of meeting this demand when clients are in need of a trustworthy document specialist.
Applicants will need to get fingerprints taken at the nearest police station in the country their living in.
- An application form must be duly completed.
- We will also require a certified copy of the applicant’s ID / Passport.
- Should a maiden surname and/or other surnames be required on the requested Police Clearance Certificate, this will need to be mentioned in the application and proof of the maiden surname and/or other surnames will need to be provided and attached to the PCC application. (e.g. a certified copy of marriage certificate).
- Send us the documents via DHL.
Once we have received your payment and all your completed documents, we will proceed to submit the application to the Criminal Records Bureau, Forensic Science Services – Botswana Police Service, in Gaborone, where we will ensure that your application gets registered and processed accordingly.
As soon as your application is successfully completed, we will:
- Email you a scanned copy of your Police Clearance Certificate for you to have a look if all the details on the document are correct.
- Courier the original document via DHL