Malawi Police Clearances
Living abroad and you don’t know where to get assistance in obtaining a Malawian police clearance certificate? You have come to the right place because Clearance Central can facilitate this process on your behalf.
Process to follow
Applicants will need to get fingerprints taken at the nearest police station in the country their living in.
- An application form must be duly completed.
- We will also require a certified copy of the applicant’s ID / Passport.
- Should a maiden surname and/or other surnames be required on the requested Police Clearance Certificate, this will need to be mentioned in the application and proof of the maiden surname and/or other surnames will need to be provided and attached to the PCC application. (e.g. a certified copy of marriage certificate).
- Send us the documents via DHL.
Once we have received your payment and all your completed documents, we will proceed to submit the application to the National Police Headquarters in Lilongwe, where we will ensure that your application gets registered and processed accordingly.
As soon as your application is successfully completed, we will:
- Email you a scanned copy of your Police Clearance Certificate for you to have a look if all the details on the document are correct.
- Courier the original document via DHL