SA Police Clearances
We are able to assist you with the expedited service of facilitating South African Police Clearance Certificates at SAPS. Whether you are in South Africa or living abroad, we will be able to assist you within 5-10 working days.
We are committed to taking on all the admin on your behalf and we guarantee to get your Police Clearance Certificate.
All you have to do is get in touch with us with the following:
- A duly completed SAPS 91(a) fingerprint application form
- A certified copy of the applicant’s ID / Passport
- Should a maiden surname and/or other surnames be required on the requested Police Clearance Certificate, this will need to be mentioned in the application and proof of the maiden surname and/or other surnames will need to be provided and attached to the PCC application. (eg. a certified copy of marriage certificate).
- Send us the documents via courier.
Once we have received your payment and all your required documents, we proceed to submit the applications in person at the Criminal Records Center (CRC) in Pretoria where we will ensure that your application gets registered and processed accordingly.
As soon as your application has been successfully completed, we will:
- Email you a scanned copy of your Police Clearance Certificate for you to have a look if all the details on the document are correct.
- Courier the original document to you via a reputable courier such as DHL, UPS, FedEx etc..
Get the process started today – Apply Now!