Zambian Police Clearances
We are able to assist you with the expedited service of facilitating the Zambian Police Clearance Certificate. Whether you are in Zambia or living abroad, we will be able to assist you within 5-10 working days.
We are committed to taking on all the admin on your behalf and we guarantee to get your Zambian Police Clearance Certificate. Our facilitation service is professional, fast and affordable.
Process To Follow
Applicants will need to get fingerprints taken at the nearest police station in the country their living in.
- An application form must be duly completed.
- We will also require a certified copy of the applicant’s ID / Passport.
- Should a maiden surname and/or other surnames be required on the requested Police Clearance Certificate, this will need to be mentioned in the application and proof of the maiden surname and/or other surnames will need to be provided and attached to the PCC application. (eg. a certified copy of marriage certificate).
- Send us the documents via DHL
Once we have received your payment and all your completed documents, we will proceed to submit the application to the Zambia Police Headquarters, where we will ensure that your application gets registered and processed accordingly.
As soon as your application is successfully completed, we will:
- Email you a scanned copy of your Police Clearance Certificate for you to have a look if all the details on the document are correct.
- Courier the original document via DHL
Get the process started today – Apply Now!