Tanzania Police Clearances
Tanzania & Zanzibar Police Clearance Certificates
Tanzanian citizens who are currently living in foreign countries or abroad and wish to avoid the hassle of standing in long queues in order to urgently apply for a Police Clearance Certificate (needed for travel purposes, relocation to another country or employment verification) can feel at ease knowing that Clearance Central is here to assist and make it a painless process that is convenient for you.
Regardless of where you’re situated, we guarantee to have your original PCC couriered back to you within stipulated timelines.
What is a Tanzanian Police Clearance Certificate?
Tanzanian Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is a vital document required for immigration purposes or whenever one needs to relocate overseas for work. The PCC is an official document used to prove that you are an individual of sound character and ensure that you do not have a criminal background.
Process To Getting A Tanzanian Police Clearance
Applicants will need to get fingerprints taken at the nearest police station in the country their living in.
- An application form must be duly completed.
- We will also require a certified copy of the applicant’s ID / Passport.
- Should a maiden surname and/or other surnames be required on the requested Police Clearance Certificate, this will need to be mentioned in the application and proof of the maiden surname and/or other surnames will need to be provided and attached to the PCC application. (e.g. a certified copy of marriage certificate).
- A letter from the applicant requesting a “Certificate of Good Conduct” from the applicant. The letter should provide details of the place you last resided while in Tanzania showing name of district, name of town, street name (if available) and house number.
- Send us the documents via DHL.
Once we have received your payment and all your completed documents, we will proceed to submit the application to the Director at the Forensic Bureau (Criminal Investigation Department Headquarters) in Dar es Salaam, where we will ensure that your application gets registered and processed accordingly. Process time is currently 7-10 working days.
As soon as your application is successfully completed, we will:
- Email you a scanned copy of your Police Clearance Certificate for you to have a look if all the details on the document are correct.
- Courier the original document via DHL
Contact us today for your Zanzibar / Tanzanian Police Clearance needs. Contact us now!